Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the skies....

Mind mirrors a vast universe...randomness of thoughts,plans,actions,decisions...it's an epicentre of function...that controls our dynamics...

And when I try to analyse mine...I find randomness...mostly chaos...abstractness in its interpretation....but always in motion..there are days when I find answers that it works even when I sleep...and then there are days when I find a symphony to my thoughts....there are days it's just "static noise" and it screams back at me..the body tires,but never the mind...and there are days when I have silent conversations with it...to understand its "behaviour".

It wants to do scores of things in a day...sometimes the laziness of the mortal body doesn't synchronise to the wants of the mind...some days the laws of nature...rules of the universe...and the "time" in a 24 hrs day doesn't support it's whims...but every day it tells me one thing repeatedly..."touch me...try capture me....I am vast...I am rapid...I lie beyond the skies...I fly in the skies....hold me..." and then I tell myself...fine,today I will start putting some words to you "my mind"....but everyday I fail....

And then suddenly I wake up...I am 27....the world around me is changing....it's nothing what I desired...but then again somewhere its everything which is "ideal"....I never made goals...I never thought ahead....but always took it as it came...it shook me always...but then I always swam with the tides...somewhere,someone "in the skies" have always been looking over...always held me whenever I fell...and mind you,I have had some mighty falls....but still my world seems all right...if I see from outside....but then today when I step in this new pages of my life...I realise He who looks over has finally decided me to "streamline" my life ahead...

There can be death in the next bend, unchartered waters to rock the boat in next curve, storms to wipe away all the "abstractness" that the mind conjures....so somewhere it's time for me to "voice" some of these randomness to start with...

Let me see what is there to touch "in the skies" when I put words to them in a routine....I do not like "set" nature of ways of life...bores me...the "unknown" excites me....so can't say this Blog will follow a set theme or nature...but it will certainly follow the "motion in abstractness" that my mind loves playing music to....so tomorrow when I disappear in the oblivion...these words might give me some form....though I know I am as vast as the universe beyond...so words can't define...but it certainly can find some shades of grey and some more shades of the rainbow...that makes my "thoughts" to stage the daily opera !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment